Whole-Home Water Filtration Systems in North Carolina
Serving Wake, Durham, Orange, Guilford, Lee, Moore, Harnett & Cumberland Counties
Do you buy a lot of bottled water because you don’t like the taste or smell of the water from your tap? Quality drinking water is essential to your health and well-being.
Investing in a whole-home water filtration system from Comfort First Heating & Cooling can significantly improve your water quality for peace of mind and convenience.
Our low-maintenance water filtration systems are excellent at removing odors, bacteria, and foul tastes, delivering fresh, pure water at every fixture.
Are you concerned about the water quality at your North Carolina home? Let our specialists test your water supply and guide you in choosing the correct solution.
What Causes Poor Water Quality?
While the chemicals many municipal water treatment facilities use effectively kill bacteria, that doesn’t mean your water is completely rid of contaminants.
You may not always be able to see them, but pollutants that can impact your water quality include:
- And more
Signs You Have Poor Water Quality
Poor water quality can have significant effects on your household and personal health, resulting in:
- Dry skin and hair
- Faded clothes
- Pipe deterioration
- Murky water
- Discolored water
Whole-Home Water Filtration vs. Point-of-Use Filtration
Whole-home and point-of-use filtration systems serve different needs:
- Whole-house systems are installed at the water’s entry point and filter all water entering the house.
- Point-of-use systems are installed at individual faucets for kitchen sinks and bathroom showers.
While point-of-use filters are often quicker to install, they only clean water at one point. A whole-home system is much more convenient, filtering all water that enters the house and ensuring it’s purified for drinking, cooking, bathing, and more.
Benefits Installing a Whole-Home Water Filter
A whole-home filtration system from Comfort First affects the water throughout your house, delivering clean and safe water to showerheads, appliances, and sink faucets. Its many benefits include:
- Improved drinking water quality: The system filters out contaminants like chlorine, lead, and pesticides, ensuring your home’s water tastes better and is healthier.
- Cleaner bathing water: Filtration removes harmful chemicals from shower and bath water, benefitting skin and hair health.
- Cleaner cooking water: Filtering out impurities improves the taste of food.
- Extended plumbing pipe and appliance life span: Filtered water has less mineral and chemical buildup that can shorten the life span of washing machines, water heaters, and refrigerators.
- Greater environmental friendliness: Using less bottled water mitigates plastic waste and reduces the energy consumption associated with its production.
Whole-Home Water Filter Repair
Comfort First offers whole-house water filter repair to maintain your filtration system’s efficiency and effectiveness. Common issues that could prevent your system from providing clean, safe water include:
- Dirty or moldy filters
- Water leaks from faulty connections or worn-out parts
- Blockages or filter saturation that cause decreased water pressure
- Noticeable changes in your water’s taste, odor, or clarity
Choose Comfort First for Water Filtration Solutions
With over 50 years of combined experience in the home service industry, the team at Comfort First Heating & Cooling is the trusted water quality service provider throughout North Carolina, including Sanford, Fayetteville, and Raleigh-Durham.
We’re committed to maintaining and protecting your home’s water quality, installing advanced solutions that safeguard your family and home health while saving you money.
What a great experience. Each and everyone that we had come out to our home from AJ who helped us pick out the system that was best for our home to the installers the spent almost a whole day ...
Extremely efficient and professional. Took the time to walk me through the process and to answer questions. I would highly recommend Comfort First Heating and Cooling.
Absolutely AWESOME! These guys knew what they were doing, had a plan, and executed it. The customer’s satisfaction was always paramount to any issues that arose. It was evident that "Customer First" is an attitude that stretches from the ...
Had these folks install a couple of whole home dehumidifiers for me. They were prompt, courteous, professional, and efficient. During the installation, several deficiencies were identified from the previous installers of the existing HVAC equipment and rather than step ...
Excellent all-around generator install experience; the initial call, the sales meeting, the installation guys, the communication, the pricing... everything was/is perfect, I will highly recommend and use Comfort First again without hesitation.