24/7 Furnace Repair in North Carolina
Serving the Sanford, Fayetteville, Raleigh/Durham, Greensboro-Winston Salem, Outer Banks, and Charlotte Areas
Call Our 24-Hour Hotline for Heating Repair
Whether it’s emergency furnace repairs, scheduled furnace maintenance, or furnace replacement, Comfort First Heating & Cooling has you covered.
You count on your furnace to keep you cozy and warm when the cold wind gusts through your door — and you can count on the friendly experts at Comfort First Heating & Cooling to keep your furnace up to that task.
If you need fast and friendly furnace repair from expert HVAC technicians, look no further than our team. We offer an unbeatable written guarantee on all our work and stake our reputation on your complete comfort and care.
Comfort First Provides Emergency Furnace Repair
If HVAC failures only happened during business hours, there would be no need for 24/7 repair.
At Comfort First Heating & Cooling, we have a 24-hour hotline, so we’re always available to answer your call for emergency furnace repair.
Call 800-279-4822 now to request the emergency furnace services you need for your NC home.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
If you suspect you need furnace repair, you’re probably right. But if you’re unsure, pay attention to these signs:
- High energy bills: If your energy bill suddenly rises for seemingly no reason, you likely have a faulty component causing your furnace to work harder and draw more energy to sustain your comfort.
- Yellow or orange pilot light: Your furnace’s pilot light should always be blue for maximum heating effectiveness and safety.
- Unusual noises: Don’t ignore banging, rattling, and squealing sounds emanating from your furnace, as these are clear signs of loose or malfunctioning components.
- System short-cycling: If your furnace turns on and off frequently without reaching your desired temperature setting, you need professional furnace service.
- Strange smells: A lingering burning smell from your furnace could mean your furnace is overheating and wiring or components are melting. A rotten egg smell is a sign of a gas leak and should be addressed immediately.
Have you noticed any of these signs? Call 800-279-4822 or contact Comfort First online to request furnace repair today!
Furnace Repair vs. Furnace Replacement
If your furnace is over 12 years old and requires major repairs or replacement of a key component like the blower motor or heat exchanger, it may be time to cut your losses and invest in a new, energy-efficient furnace.
However, if your unit is still under warranty and has minor issues, a repair is the ideal option to restore your comfort.
Call 800-279-4822 or contact Comfort First Heating & Cooling online, and we’ll provide a personalized recommendation once we inspect your furnace.
Choose Comfort First for Reliable Furnace Repair in NC
Here at Comfort First Heating & Cooling, we can’t do enough to stress the importance of calling for furnace repair as soon as you notice an issue. Our highly trained technicians are equipped to handle any furnace problem — large or small.
Keeping your furnace running properly will go a long way toward reducing your energy bills and keeping you and your family safe and warm all winter long.
Rely on our team for:
- A 24-hour repair hotline answered by live, friendly people
- Free estimates on system replacements
- Upfront pricing
- Service for all brands
- Unbeatable guarantees
Contact Comfort First Heating & Cooling online or call 800-279-4822 to request fast furnace service for your North Carolina home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my furnace blowing cold air?
A furnace blowing cold air can mean one of several things. Some of the most common causes include:
- Leaky air ducts
- Problems with the gas supply
- A clogged condensate line
- A dirty air filter
- A faulty thermostat
- A dirty flame sensor
Why won’t my furnace turn on?
Some of the most common problems that can prevent your furnace from turning on are:
- A tripped circuit breaker
- A faulty blower motor
- A dirty air filter
- A faulty or dirty ignition sensor
- A damaged blower motor
What a great experience. Each and everyone that we had come out to our home from AJ who helped us pick out the system that was best for our home to the installers the spent almost a whole day ...
Extremely efficient and professional. Took the time to walk me through the process and to answer questions. I would highly recommend Comfort First Heating and Cooling.
Absolutely AWESOME! These guys knew what they were doing, had a plan, and executed it. The customer’s satisfaction was always paramount to any issues that arose. It was evident that "Customer First" is an attitude that stretches from the ...
Had these folks install a couple of whole home dehumidifiers for me. They were prompt, courteous, professional, and efficient. During the installation, several deficiencies were identified from the previous installers of the existing HVAC equipment and rather than step ...
Excellent all-around generator install experience; the initial call, the sales meeting, the installation guys, the communication, the pricing... everything was/is perfect, I will highly recommend and use Comfort First again without hesitation.