24/7 HVAC, Plumbing & Generator Services in Sanford, NC
Your home has many vital systems that need to run well every day. If any part malfunctions or breaks down, you need home service experts to perform repairs or replacements.
Comfort First Heating & Cooling is here to help. We can diagnose and resolve any heating, cooling, plumbing, or generator issue. From emergency services to free estimates on replacements, we’ve got you covered.
HVAC Services in the Sanford Area
Enjoy a comfortable home year-round with prompt service from Comfort First. Your HVAC system may occasionally need repairs, replacements, or maintenance, and we can help. Look to us for air conditioning, furnace, heat pump, indoor air quality, and ductwork services in Sanford.
Air Conditioning Services
A reliable AC system is vital for every home in Sanford. When you need air conditioning service for your cooling system, our team is ready to help with:
- AC repair: Our team can repair blower motors, condenser coils, condensate drains, and more. Call our 24-hour hotline for emergency services.
- AC installation and replacement: We can upgrade your air conditioner when it’s nearing the end of its service life and needs frequent or costly repairs.
- AC maintenance: We can perform annual air conditioning tune-ups to ensure your system is ready for daily use throughout the summer.
We also install and service ductless mini-splits for zoned comfort through individual air handlers.
Staying warm in the winter requires a dependable heating system. Let Comfort First handle any furnace services you need, including:
- Furnace repair: We can diagnose and resolve issues with your blower motor, burner, and other vital system parts.
- Furnace installation and replacement: Our team installs gas, electric, and oil furnaces.
- Furnace maintenance: We can inspect and clean every part of your furnace to ensure efficient operation.
Heat Pump Services
Heat pumps move heat energy to provide warm or cool air in your home. Make sure your system is working at its best with help from Comfort First. We provide:
- Heat pump repair: Our team can repair your system’s air return, fans, motor, and other parts if they fail.
- Heat pump installation: We’ve got you covered if you want to switch to a heat pump or replace your old unit.
- Heat pump maintenance: We recommend twice-annual tune-ups if you rely on your heat pump year-round.
Plumbing Services for Sanford Homes
When even a small plumbing issue arises, it’s best to have a professional handle the repairs to avoid further damage or an incomplete solution.
Rely on Comfort First when you need comprehensive plumbing services, including:
- Water heater installation, repair, and maintenance
- Tankless water heater installation, repair, and maintenance
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Whole-home water filter repair and replacement
- Water softener repair and replacement
- Gas line repair and replacement
- Sink and faucet repair and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Expansion tank repair and replacement
- Sewage ejector repair and replacement
- Slab leak repair
Emergency Pipe Repair & Replacement
Emergency plumbing needs can crop up anytime, and it’s vital to work with experts who can provide fast solutions.
Comfort First is available for emergency pipe repair and replacement if you have a leaky or burst pipe. Shut off your water and call our team immediately to avoid further water damage.
Clogged drains are a major headache. Leave drain cleaning to the experienced plumbers at Comfort First. We can clean your drains and help you prevent blockages in the future.
Only waste, wastewater, and toilet paper should go down your drains. Avoid flushing or putting the following items down the drain:
- Paper towels
- Feminine products
- “Flushable” wipes
- Fruit pits
Whole-Home Generator Services in Sanford
Make sure you always have access to power with a whole-home generator. Comfort First installs Briggs & Stratton standby generators. Count on our team for all your whole-home generator service needs, including:
- Whole-home generator installation: Our team can install a brand-new generator to ensure your home can power medical equipment, HVAC systems, your refrigerator, and more during an outage.
- Whole-home generator repair and maintenance: If you’ve had startup issues or your system hasn’t run in a while, it may be time for maintenance or a repair. Comfort First services systems we installed.
- Generator-ready electrical panels: We may need to install a new electrical panel in your home to ensure all your circuits can seamlessly switch from the power grid to your generator.
Schedule Home Services With Comfort First
Comfort First Heating & Cooling puts our customers first in everything we do. We provide:
- An HVAC and plumbing maintenance program
- Upfront pricing
- Financing options on approved credit
- Special offers
- Emergency services
- Free estimates on replacements
We guarantee our work and do what it takes to ensure your home is in top condition when we’re done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What factors affect whole-home generator costs?
- The size of the home you intend to power with the generator
- The number of appliances you want the generator to support
- The size of the generator you want installed
Although portable generators can be a more cost-effective option, whole-home generators are a safer option that automatically restores power by using the transfer switch to tap into generator power.
Do home heating and cooling systems need to be serviced?
Yes, home heating and cooling systems need to be serviced. Doing so ensures that your unit lives its full life span and prevents any unexpected repairs in the future. It also allows your heating and cooling system to run as efficiently as possible, keeping energy bills down.
Why is my HVAC system not working?
Your HVAC system may not be working because:
- The circuit to your HVAC unit has tripped
- Your thermostat is broken
- Your air filters are clogged
If your HVAC unit is not working, check to see if the circuit breaker has flipped. In some instances, your HVAC system may not be working due to a deeper issue and may require the expertise of an HVAC technician.
What is included in an HVAC tune-up?
An HVAC tune-up usually includes:
- Cleaning components
- Inspecting components
- Lubricating moving parts
- Replacing air filters
- Testing safety functions
HVAC maintenance is important to your unit’s operation and should be done at least twice a year.
Is an HVAC tune-up worth it?
Yes, an HVAC tune-up is worth it. Some benefits of having your HVAC system tuned up are:
- Your HVAC system runs more efficiently.
- Your HVAC system breaks down less.
- Your HVAC system requires fewer repairs.
- Your energy bills are lower.
- Your HVAC system will last longer.
What a great experience. Each and everyone that we had come out to our home from AJ who helped us pick out the system that was best for our home to the installers the spent almost a whole day ...
Extremely efficient and professional. Took the time to walk me through the process and to answer questions. I would highly recommend Comfort First Heating and Cooling.
Absolutely AWESOME! These guys knew what they were doing, had a plan, and executed it. The customer’s satisfaction was always paramount to any issues that arose. It was evident that "Customer First" is an attitude that stretches from the ...
Had these folks install a couple of whole home dehumidifiers for me. They were prompt, courteous, professional, and efficient. During the installation, several deficiencies were identified from the previous installers of the existing HVAC equipment and rather than step ...
Excellent all-around generator install experience; the initial call, the sales meeting, the installation guys, the communication, the pricing... everything was/is perfect, I will highly recommend and use Comfort First again without hesitation.