24/7 Air Conditioning & Heating Services in Rock Hill, SC
Your home’s HVAC system is an important component in your family’s year-round comfort and safety.
The highly trained and experienced team at Comfort First Heating & Cooling is here for all your air conditioning and heating system needs throughout Rock Hill.
Whether you need repairs, replacements, or routine maintenance, we’re ready to help.
Air Conditioning Services
Our air conditioning services include:
- AC repairs: If your unit is blowing warm air, short-cycling, or isn’t keeping up with your needs, we can help. We also offer emergency air conditioning repair.
- AC replacement and installation: When properly maintained, most air conditioners last 10 to 15 years. If you’re repairing your system more and more, it may be time for a replacement.
- AC maintenance: Maximize the life span of your unit with an annual tune-up and inspection from Comfort First.
Rock Hill Furnace Services
Our furnace services include:
- Furnace repair: If your furnace isn’t producing adequate or consistent heat, or if it’s producing new and unusual sounds, you likely need a repair. Call for 24/7 service.
- Furnace replacement and installation: We install gas, electric, and oil furnaces. If your system if 15 to 20 years old, we’ll likely recommend a replacement.
- Furnace maintenance: Scheduling a tune-up and inspection each fall will maximize your unit’s efficiency and extend the life of your system.
Heat Pump Services
A heat pump is a great HVAC option for Rock Hill residents, as they are incredibly efficient and can both heat and cool your home.
They work by transferring heat from the outdoor air into your home in the winter and removing heat from your indoor air in the summer.
Our heat pump services include:
Ductless Mini-Split Services in Rock Hill
Ductless mini-splits provide comfort without ductwork by using individual air handlers in each cooling zone.
We provide the following mini-split services:
- Ductless mini-split repair
- Ductless mini-split replacement and installation
- Ductless mini-split maintenance
Your home’s ductwork is an important component of your heating and cooling system because it distributes conditioned or heated air.
Comfort First provides the following ductwork services:
Indoor Air Quality Services
Your indoor air quality can be negatively impacted by dust, pet dander, mold, mildew, and other contaminants.
We offer the following solutions to keep you breathing clean and healthy air:
- Air filtration
- UV air purifiers
Choose Comfort First for 24/7 HVAC Services in Rock Hill
Backed by over 50 years of experience, Comfort First Heating & Cooling is committed to your home’s comfort and your family’s safety.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service and unmatched craftsmanship. We’re here for all your HVAC service needs whenever you need them.
When you choose our team, you can expect:
- Quality installation
- Free estimates on replacements
- Upfront pricing
- Financing options
- Specials and coupons
What a great experience. Each and everyone that we had come out to our home from AJ who helped us pick out the system that was best for our home to the installers the spent almost a whole day ...
Extremely efficient and professional. Took the time to walk me through the process and to answer questions. I would highly recommend Comfort First Heating and Cooling.
Absolutely AWESOME! These guys knew what they were doing, had a plan, and executed it. The customer’s satisfaction was always paramount to any issues that arose. It was evident that "Customer First" is an attitude that stretches from the ...
Had these folks install a couple of whole home dehumidifiers for me. They were prompt, courteous, professional, and efficient. During the installation, several deficiencies were identified from the previous installers of the existing HVAC equipment and rather than step ...
Excellent all-around generator install experience; the initial call, the sales meeting, the installation guys, the communication, the pricing... everything was/is perfect, I will highly recommend and use Comfort First again without hesitation.