24/7 HVAC & Generator Services in Monroe, NC
Experience matters, especially when it comes to your home’s heating, cooling, and generator systems. For over 50 years, Comfort First Heating & Cooling has been the go-to choice for North Carolina homeowners seeking expert home services.
Our comprehensive range of heating, air conditioning, and whole-home generator services help us meet your home comfort needs no matter the season or situation. We’re available for emergency service, so call our 24-hour hotline whenever you need us most.
HVAC Services in the Monroe Area
A well-maintained HVAC system is essential to keep your home comfortable throughout the year.
Air Conditioning Services
Stay cool during Monroe’s hot summers with Comfort First’s top-notch air conditioning services. We offer:
- AC repair: You need to be able to recognize the signs you need air conditioning repairs, such as a frozen outdoor unit, insufficient cooling, or refrigerant leaks.
- AC installation and replacement: Our highly trained technicians will guide you through the replacement process. We install central air conditioners and ductless mini-splits.
- AC maintenance: Regular tune-ups can extend the life span of your system and reduce the risk of needing costly repairs.
A reliable heating system is critical when cold weather settles in for the winter. Rely on Comfort First’s comprehensive furnace services to stay warm. We service all furnaces, including gas-, electric-, and oil-powered systems. Count on our team for:
- Furnace repairs: All furnaces will eventually need repairs. Not sure what to look for? Common signs of heating malfunction include strange smells or noises from the system or vents, no heat, or a yellow pilot light.
- Furnace installation and replacement: Choosing a new furnace can be daunting. Our team of friendly professionals is ready to help you decide which model is best for your home and budget.
- Furnace maintenance: Maintaining your furnace offers many benefits, including lower energy bills, fewer repair needs, better indoor air quality, and a longer system life span.
Heat Pump Services
As a versatile climate-control solution, heat pumps are a popular choice in North Carolina. Our mild weather means the system can operate at maximum efficiency.
Heat pumps are much more energy-efficient than furnaces. That means they can give you comfortable heat with lower energy bills!
Comfort First provides comprehensive heat pump services, including:
Whole-Home Generator Services for Monroe Homes
For many people, a power outage is more than an inconvenience. At Comfort First, we understand the importance of an uninterrupted power supply, especially for those depending on medical equipment.
A steady power supply is crucial for keeping a safe and comfortable home. A consistent home temperature is important for everyone, especially children, elderly family members, and pets.
Comfort First provides whole-home generator services so you can power medical equipment, HVAC systems, refrigerators, lights, and other essentials throughout your home. Turn to us for:
- Whole-home generator installation: We’ll size and install a premier Briggs & Stratton generator that can provide power during extended outages.
- Whole-home generator repair and maintenance: Recognizing signs that you need repair and the importance of routine maintenance is key to your generator’s performance. We only service systems we install.
- Whole-home generator-ready electrical panels: Upgrading your electrical panel to support the transfer switch for your whole-home generator ensures safe and efficient power distribution.
Why Choose Comfort First for Home Services in Monroe?
Comfort First Heating & Cooling is committed to providing top-tier HVAC and generator services to the residents of Monroe, NC, and surrounding areas. Choosing our team means investing in comfort you can count on. We pride ourselves on creating lifelong customer relationships by consistently delivering reliable, high-quality service.
You can trust our upfront, transparent pricing and enjoy the convenience of financing options on approved credit. We even offer free estimates on replacement quotes and apply trip charges to the service for additional savings.
Our maintenance agreement — the Equipment Protection Program — ensures that your HVAC systems run optimally. Annual tune-ups can help extend the life of your heating and cooling units, improve efficiency, and reduce utility costs.
What a great experience. Each and everyone that we had come out to our home from AJ who helped us pick out the system that was best for our home to the installers the spent almost a whole day ...
Extremely efficient and professional. Took the time to walk me through the process and to answer questions. I would highly recommend Comfort First Heating and Cooling.
Absolutely AWESOME! These guys knew what they were doing, had a plan, and executed it. The customer’s satisfaction was always paramount to any issues that arose. It was evident that "Customer First" is an attitude that stretches from the ...
Had these folks install a couple of whole home dehumidifiers for me. They were prompt, courteous, professional, and efficient. During the installation, several deficiencies were identified from the previous installers of the existing HVAC equipment and rather than step ...
Excellent all-around generator install experience; the initial call, the sales meeting, the installation guys, the communication, the pricing... everything was/is perfect, I will highly recommend and use Comfort First again without hesitation.