24/7 HVAC & Generator Services in Matthews, NC
Your home can run into problems at any time. Look to the professional technicians at Comfort First Heating & Cooling when you need heating, air conditioning, and generator services in Matthews.
From small repairs to complete replacements to routine maintenance, look to our team for the best customer care and service expertise.
HVAC Services in the Matthews Area
Keeping your home comfortable throughout the year requires a top-grade HVAC system. Whether you have heating or cooling issues, Comfort First has the tools and talents to get your system working like new.
Air Conditioning Services
Staying cool in Matthews requires a good air conditioner. Make sure your cooling system is ready for the heat waves of the summer.
At Comfort First, we provide a wide range of air conditioning services, including:
- AC repair: Our team can diagnose and resolve any air conditioning issue and replace faulty components. Call for emergency air conditioning repair.
- AC installation and replacement: We can remove your old air conditioner and install a new unit that suits your home size, efficiency goals, and budget.
- AC maintenance: From refrigerant checks to condenser coil inspections, our team can inspect every component to ensure proper function.
Our team also installs, repairs, and maintains ductless mini-splits. These systems provide exceptional cooling through zoned comfort.
Even in the South, heating is an essential part of every home. Look to Comfort First for all your furnace service needs, including:
- Furnace repair: Our team can inspect your heating system and determine the root cause of any issues.
- Furnace installation and replacement: When your heating unit is beyond repair, we’ll remove it and install a brand-new, energy-efficient model. We offer gas, electric, and oil furnaces.
- Furnace maintenance: Annual heating tune-ups can help keep your system clean and efficient. We can limit wear and tear before it causes performance issues.
Heat Pump Services
Heat pumps are great systems that provide heating and cooling for your home. They pull heat out of the air and move it from inside the home to the outside and vice versa.
Look to Comfort First when you need:
Whole-Home Generator Services for Matthews Homes
When the power goes out, will you have electricity for the essentials? Make sure you will with a whole-home generator.
Comfort First installs and services Briggs & Stratton generators. Count on our team for:
- Whole-home generator installation: We can size and install a standby generator, so you have power for your HVAC system, refrigerator, medical equipment, and other appliances.
- Whole-home generator repair and maintenance: If your generator fails, hasn’t been in operation in many months, or makes odd sounds while running, it’s time for maintenance or repair.
- Generator-ready electrical panels: A whole-home generator needs a modern electrical panel to safely transfer power from the grid to your standby unit.
Call Comfort First at 800-279-4822 to request a free estimate for whole-home generator installation in Matthews.
Schedule Services Today
For over 50 years, Comfort First Heating & Cooling has been a go-to choice for HVAC and generator services in Matthews. We provide:
- Upfront pricing
- Routine HVAC maintenance through our Equipment Protection Program
- Financing options
- A 24-hour emergency hotline.
We also offer a variety of guarantees. From our no-surprises guarantee to our two-year money-back guarantee and more, you can rely on us for the best heating, air conditioning, and generator services.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I improve my indoor air quality?
Dust, allergens, chemicals, bacteria, and mold can all affect the air in your home. There are easy things you can do to improve your air quality:
- Keep it clean: Dust will accumulate if left unchecked, so regular cleaning and vacuuming of fabrics and carpets will help control the dust in your home.
- Change filters: Dirty or clogged air filters don’t allow air to circulate and can’t collect airborne particles.
- Invest in an air purifier: Air purifiers help eliminate and neutralize contaminants for cleaner air.
What is the whole-home generator installation process?
- Size and select your standby generator
- Acquire any necessary permits
- Lay a concrete slab, if necessary
- Prepare the installation site
- Connect the generator to utility lines or fuel tanks
- Upgrade your electrical panel and wiring, if necessary
- Install the transfer switch
- Test the generator
What a great experience. Each and everyone that we had come out to our home from AJ who helped us pick out the system that was best for our home to the installers the spent almost a whole day ...
Extremely efficient and professional. Took the time to walk me through the process and to answer questions. I would highly recommend Comfort First Heating and Cooling.
Absolutely AWESOME! These guys knew what they were doing, had a plan, and executed it. The customer’s satisfaction was always paramount to any issues that arose. It was evident that "Customer First" is an attitude that stretches from the ...
Had these folks install a couple of whole home dehumidifiers for me. They were prompt, courteous, professional, and efficient. During the installation, several deficiencies were identified from the previous installers of the existing HVAC equipment and rather than step ...
Excellent all-around generator install experience; the initial call, the sales meeting, the installation guys, the communication, the pricing... everything was/is perfect, I will highly recommend and use Comfort First again without hesitation.