HVAC & Generator Services in Lincolnton, NC
At Comfort First Heating & Cooling, we take your comfort seriously by providing superior heating, air conditioning, and generator services. With over 30 years of experience, we’re dedicated to serving our customers and their families.
We ensure your peace of mind by being available at all hours of the day with our 24-hour service hotline. Our team will promptly handle your HVAC or generator emergency.
Air Conditioning Services
The average summer temperatures in Lincolnton reach the upper 80s, which strains your air conditioning system.
Comfort First’s skilled technicians can keep your system running smoothly all summer with air conditioning repair. We also offer routine AC maintenance to help you stay on top of filter changes and potential problems.
Worried that your air conditioning system is getting old? You might need an air conditioner replacement if:
- Your system is over 10 years old.
- You need frequent AC repairs.
- Your AC is no longer cooling to your desired temperature.
- Your energy bills have skyrocketed.
Furnace Services for Lincolnton Homes
Whether you have a gas, electric, or oil furnace, Comfort First provides expert furnace services.
The last thing you need is for your furnace to fail on a cold day. We’ll ensure your heating system runs effectively throughout the colder months of the year.
Deciding between repair and replacement? Here are some factors to consider:
- A new furnace is more energy-efficient than an older system.
- You’ll benefit from more reliable performance when you need it most.
- Older heating systems can pose safety risks, like gas leaks.
- New furnaces come with warranty coverage.
- You can customize your options with a new furnace installation.
Heat Pump Services
Heat pumps are an excellent HVAC alternative suitable for North Carolina’s climate. They extract heat from outside air during the cool months to provide energy-efficient heating. This process is reversed in the warm months to cool your home.
Comfort First’s heat pump services include:
Ductless Mini-Split Services in the Lincolnton Area
When homeowners are ready to take control of their home’s HVAC, Comfort First recommends ductless mini-splits.
They heat and cool one room or zone without the ductwork that air conditioners and furnaces require. These systems are easy to install and allow for precise temperature control.
Comfort First offers ductless HVAC services, including:
- Ductless mini-split repair
- Ductless mini-split installation and replacement
- Ductless mini-split maintenance
If your furnace or air conditioner is working fine, but you still notice that some rooms are warmer or cooler than others, you might have a problem with your ductwork.
Before worrying about the total replacement cost, call Comfort First to inspect your ductwork. If we find a problem, we will provide you with a free air duct replacement estimate.
We will ensure your ductwork is installed correctly and is the proper size for your home. We also provide duct repair and sealing for minor duct leaks.
Indoor Air Quality Services
If you think you’re safe from pollen and other allergens inside your home, you’ll be surprised to learn that indoor air is more polluted than outside.
Even the cleanest home can have poor air quality, but not because your home isn’t clean. Chemicals from pesticides, cleaning solutions, and more can cause asthma and allergy flare-ups. That’s why indoor air quality is so important.
Comfort First provides:
- Air filtration system installation
- Whole-home air purifier and scrubber installation
- UV light installation
- Whole-home humidifier installation
- Whole-home dehumidifier installation
- Carbon monoxide monitoring system installation
Whole-Home Generator Services in Lincolnton, NC
Severe storms, fallen tree limbs, hurricanes, and ice storms can leave your home without power. While some outages are resolved quickly, others can last hours or even days.
If you’re frustrated with extended power outages, consider a whole-home generator from Comfort First Heating & Cooling.
We proudly install standby generators from Briggs & Stratton, and our knowledgeable team can recommend the best generator for your home.
- Whole-home generator installation: With a standby generator, you’ll benefit from guaranteed power for your major appliances, including your refrigerator, air conditioner or furnace, and water heater. A whole-home generator is essential for residents who require medical equipment to maintain their health.
- Whole-home generator repair and maintenance: Don’t get caught without your generator when the power goes out. Routine repair and maintenance is vital for efficient and reliable energy. While we only service the units we install, we can ensure your system will run properly when you need it most.
- Generator-ready electrical panels: Most residential homes have a 200-amp service panel, which is more than enough for most appliances. However, adding a whole-home generator requires a transfer switch and older electrical panels can’t support one.
A transfer switch is used to pass the electrical power distribution from your electrical panel to your whole-home generator. If your switch doesn’t execute successfully, it could send too much power to your generator, thus burning it out immediately. Power could also surge through the main line, which can endanger the lives of utility workers.
Choose Comfort First for Heating, Cooling & Generator Service Needs
Comfort First Heating & Cooling is a fully licensed and insured company dedicated to delivering quality service and workmanship to every customer.
We offer upfront pricing and financing options, which provide peace of mind that you’re getting great service at a price that works for you.
Comfort First also offers an Equipment Protection Program, which provides:
- Routine HVAC maintenance
- Priority service
- A 15% repair discount
- No overtime charges
What a great experience. Each and everyone that we had come out to our home from AJ who helped us pick out the system that was best for our home to the installers the spent almost a whole day ...
Extremely efficient and professional. Took the time to walk me through the process and to answer questions. I would highly recommend Comfort First Heating and Cooling.
Absolutely AWESOME! These guys knew what they were doing, had a plan, and executed it. The customer’s satisfaction was always paramount to any issues that arose. It was evident that "Customer First" is an attitude that stretches from the ...
Had these folks install a couple of whole home dehumidifiers for me. They were prompt, courteous, professional, and efficient. During the installation, several deficiencies were identified from the previous installers of the existing HVAC equipment and rather than step ...
Excellent all-around generator install experience; the initial call, the sales meeting, the installation guys, the communication, the pricing... everything was/is perfect, I will highly recommend and use Comfort First again without hesitation.