Sign Up for the Equipment Protection Agreement
Annual Maintenance in Sanford, Fayetteville, Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Outer Banks & Charlotte.
It’s vital to keep up with home maintenance, especially for your HVAC and plumbing systems. Routine maintenance allows your home service technician to catch small issues before they develop into more costly malfunctions or breakdowns.
We do not offer plumbing services in all service areas, please call to learn more about our plumbing maintenance plan.
Why You Need Routine Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing Maintenance
The advantages of scheduling routine maintenance for your HVAC or plumbing system are endless. Just a few reasons to keep up with annual tune-ups include:
- Improved system longevity
- More consistent comfort
- Cleaner indoor air
- Improved energy efficiency
- Reliable drains
- Consistent hot water
- A reliable water supply
- Properly functioning fixtures
- And much more
Discover the Benefits of the Equipment Protection Agreement
Comfort First’s Equipment Protection Agreement provides peace of mind and exclusive perks to North Carolina homeowners. When you sign up with us, you’ll receive:
- Priority service
- A 15% repair discount
- No overtime charges
- Discounted diagnostic fees
HVAC Maintenance Checklist
Look to Comfort First for a comprehensive 21-point HVAC inspection. Our team will:
- Clean condenser coils
- Clean evaporator coils, if accessible
- Test starting capabilities
- Calibrate thermostats
- Measure temperature rise
- Monitor refrigerant pressures
- Check motor amps
- Check compressor amps
- Check electrical connections
- Inspect and clean contactors
- Blow out condensate drains
- Oil fan motors, if applicable
- Clean and optimize burners
- Test and adjust safety controls
- Inspect flue safety
- Perform a combustion safety inspection
- Clean the ignition assembly
- Check gas pressure
- Visually inspect ductwork
- Lubricate moving parts, if applicable
- Inspect the blower wheel for proper balance and airflow
We also replace customer-provided air filters by request.
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist
At Comfort First, we also provide exceptional plumbing services. Our team of expert plumbers knows how to identify plumbing issues and resolve them before they impact your water supply or drainage system.
We offer a detailed plumbing inspection that covers everything so you can have confidence that your system is in good hands. During your 91-point inspection, our team will:
- Inspect water pipes
- Inspect the sanitary system
- Inspect drain pipes
- Inspect the water heater
- Check toilet function
- Check faucet function
- Check tub and shower faucet function
- Check sink drains and stopped function
- Check tub and shower drains and stopper function
- Inspect the well, if applicable
- Test water pressure
- Test water shut-off valve
- Inspect the sump pump
- Inspect the water softener
- Inspect the laundry tub, if applicable
- Inspect the washing machine
- Inspect dryer ventilation
- Inspect the basement wet bar, if applicable
Invest in a Maintenance Plan With Comfort First Today
Comfort First provides unbeatable HVAC and plumbing service expertise and customer care for homeowners in Fayetteville, Charlotte, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and throughout North Carolina.
We believe in doing the job right the first time and catching problems early so you can have peace of mind. If we find any issues, we’ll communicate what repairs are needed, and you’ll get a 15% discount so we can resolve the issue. Count on us to take great care of your home’s essential systems.
What a great experience. Each and everyone that we had come out to our home from AJ who helped us pick out the system that was best for our home to the installers the spent almost a whole day ...
Extremely efficient and professional. Took the time to walk me through the process and to answer questions. I would highly recommend Comfort First Heating and Cooling.
Absolutely AWESOME! These guys knew what they were doing, had a plan, and executed it. The customer’s satisfaction was always paramount to any issues that arose. It was evident that "Customer First" is an attitude that stretches from the ...
Had these folks install a couple of whole home dehumidifiers for me. They were prompt, courteous, professional, and efficient. During the installation, several deficiencies were identified from the previous installers of the existing HVAC equipment and rather than step ...
Excellent all-around generator install experience; the initial call, the sales meeting, the installation guys, the communication, the pricing... everything was/is perfect, I will highly recommend and use Comfort First again without hesitation.