Furnace Services in North Carolina
Heating Services for a Dependable Furnace
There’s nothing quite as relaxing as knowing your indoor comfort has been taken care of by a company trusted all over North Carolina. With frequent service to the Sanford, Fayetteville, Charlotte, Raleigh, Outer Banks, and Greensboro areas, Comfort First Heating & Cooling is that company.
This winter’s comfort can be secured easily with our effective heating services. And you can count on us for many winters down the road as well.
Emergency Furnace Repair for NC Homes
When your furnace fails, our certified, licensed, and insured HVAC specialists are ready to help. We maintain a fully stocked fleet of service vehicles and can repair nearly any furnace problem to quickly restore your comfort.
We recommend requesting furnace repairs whenever you notice any of the following problems:
- System short-cycling
- Odd sounds, such as banging or rattling
- Odd odors, specifically a rotten egg smell
- Frequently tripped breakers
- A yellow pilot light
- Inconsistent heating capacity
NC Furnace Installation & Replacement
At Comfort First, our certified HVAC technicians know the value of a reliable furnace, and it all starts with quality installation practices. Our team will:
- Perform detailed load calculations
- Help you determine the ideal system for your comfort needs
- Prepare the installation site
- Install your furnace according to manufacturer specifications
- Test the system to ensure proper performance
If you’re tired of your old furnace and are considering a more energy-efficient model, a furnace replacement is well worth the investment.
After about 10 to 15 years, your furnace will begin to lose efficiency and repairs will become more frequent and costly. We strongly recommend replacing your furnace before a complete breakdown occurs.
When repair frequency increases or when repair bills exceed 50% of the replacement cost, replacing your heating system is the best choice.
Types of Furnaces
At Comfort First, we can install and service furnace systems regardless of their fuel source. Although they’re similar, there are subtle differences between each furnace type:
- Oil furnaces are less expensive to operate than gas furnaces, and because oil burns hotter than gas, they require less fuel to warm your home.
- Gas furnaces are the most commonly installed systems in North Carolina homes. They are energy-efficient, reliable, and generate lower emissions than oil furnaces.
- Electric furnaces are energy-efficient, safe, reliable, and the most environmentally friendly option.
Furnace Maintenance in North Carolina
Preventative furnace maintenance will preserve system efficiency, extend the serviceable life span of your system, and reduce your long-term repair and replacement costs.
Annual tune-ups include:
- Changing air filters
- Checking gas connections for leaks
- Tightening electrical connections
- Lubricating moving components
- Inspecting the heat exchanger, valves, and seals
- Inspecting the pilot light and burners
Contact us online or call 800-279-4822 to schedule preventative furnace maintenance and enroll in our maintenance plan. When you enroll, you’ll enjoy special offers, priority service, improved energy efficiency, and more!
Why Choose Comfort First?
At Comfort First Heating & Cooling, our highly trained technicians are proud to serve communities throughout North Carolina.
We deliver comprehensive furnace services for superior comfort, lower utility bills, and reduced breakdown risks. When you choose Comfort First, we guarantee quality and reliability!
What a great experience. Each and everyone that we had come out to our home from AJ who helped us pick out the system that was best for our home to the installers the spent almost a whole day ...
Extremely efficient and professional. Took the time to walk me through the process and to answer questions. I would highly recommend Comfort First Heating and Cooling.
Absolutely AWESOME! These guys knew what they were doing, had a plan, and executed it. The customer’s satisfaction was always paramount to any issues that arose. It was evident that "Customer First" is an attitude that stretches from the ...
Had these folks install a couple of whole home dehumidifiers for me. They were prompt, courteous, professional, and efficient. During the installation, several deficiencies were identified from the previous installers of the existing HVAC equipment and rather than step ...
Excellent all-around generator install experience; the initial call, the sales meeting, the installation guys, the communication, the pricing... everything was/is perfect, I will highly recommend and use Comfort First again without hesitation.